The Dallas VA Research Corporation supports research that advances medical care for our Veterans and the general public.
This role is achieved by utilizing DVARC resources to assist current and potential VA North Texas Health Care System, Dallas VA Medical Center investigators and educators as well as facilitates research administration, human subject protection, compliance and training.
DVARC supports the research interest of the Medical Center in conjunction with the local VA Research & Development Service. Together we are able to provide needed resources to support the VA mission. The VA North Texas Health Care System has a large and growing research program.
- 36,052 sq ft of laboratory space
- Over 100 investigators conducting research in multiple areas
- A Clinical Research Unit (CRU), which consists of 6,000 sq ft of space for conducting clinical trials
- VANTHCS is accredited by the Association for Accreditation for Human Research Protection Program (AAHRPP)
- Over 300 active research projects
Our current research studies enhance the ability of the medical center to provide state-of-the-art medical techniques and treatments to Veterans in the therapeutic areas of:
For more information about participating in a clinical trial with the VA North Texas Health Care System, please call 214-857-0029.
As a non-profit 501(c)(3), DVARC may receive funds from gifts or grants from charitable foundations, federal agencies, professional societies, for-profit companies, other nonprofit organizations and individuals. Please consider donating support to one of our worthy research or educational projects.